Mandala House is a historic site located in Blantyre, Malawi. The building was formerly a residence built-in 1882 by the African Lakes Corporation for their managers. The house is built in the colonial style and is wrapped by an encasing veranda. The site includes a garden on the property and currently is a managed historical site that is home to the “Mandala Cafe”, the “La Caverna” art gallery, and the main library and offices of the Society of Malawi, Historical and Scientific.
Warning: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /home/bytakvyr/takulandirani.com/wp-content/plugins/golo-framework/templates/single-place/menu.php on line 13